In the company of great souls!

  • jayita_2708
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      After spending the last couple of weeks in the company of amazing
      people like Sri Chinmoy, the thing that
      most dawned on me was that we are all truly capable of achieving
      anything if we only dare to have faith. These people amaze me not
      only by their greatness and what they have achieved, but by the
      humility and confidence that they bestow. It was truly a blessing to
      have been with such company.

      Here are a couple of quotes by Sri Chinmoy to inspire;

      "We are all truly unlimited,
      If we only dare to try
      And have faith."

      "Deepen your faith