San Francisco

  • tsvetantsekov
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      A few weeks ago I completed the 3100 mile race. I am still living
      under the deep impression it left in me. Sometimes people would ask,
      "what is the secret to be a 3100 mile machine". In general there is no
      secret and there are no machines involved.
      But undoubtedly every runner has his own secret to keep inspired...
      I would always answer to this question that my secret is - I train in
      San Francisco, eat the best food in the world in Ananda Fuara and get
      inspired there!
      It is true that in SF there is a lot of oneness among disciples, a lot
      of family feeling and this inspired me to go and do the first step in
      this incredible journey and I know that it would have been infinitely
      harder to go to it's end without the inner support and encourigement I
      got from everyone there so I am very very grateful!

      Tsvetan
    • dny_rubin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
        Hi Tsvetan

        I think many people are touched by this super-human endeavour, called
        the 3100 mile Race. A part of us wants to do this race, to experience
        the depth of it.

        Happy training. We look forward to next year's Himalayan endeavours!

        Daniel

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, tsvetantsekov
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > A few weeks ago I completed the 3100 mile race. I am still living
        > under the deep impression it left in me. Sometimes people would ask,
        > "what is the secret to be a 3100 mile machine". In general there is no
        > secret and there are no machines involved.
        > But undoubtedly every runner has his own secret to keep inspired...
        > I would always answer to this question that my secret is - I train in
        > San Francisco, eat the best food in the world in Ananda Fuara and get
        > inspired there!
        > It is true that in SF there is a lot of oneness among disciples, a lot
        > of family feeling and this inspired me to go and do the first step in
        > this incredible journey and I know that it would have been infinitely
        > harder to go to it's end without the inner support and encourigement I
        > got from everyone there so I am very very grateful!
        >
        > Tsvetan
      • thomasfromnz
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
          Maybe I'll give the 3100 a go one day.

          (Oops...did I say that?)

          ;)

          Tom

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, dny_rubin
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Tsvetan
          >
          > I think many people are touched by this super-human endeavour,
          called
          > the 3100 mile Race. A part of us wants to do this race, to experience
          > the depth of it.
          >
          > Happy training. We look forward to next year's Himalayan endeavours!
          >

          > Daniel

        • viddyut82
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
            All of us here in San Francisco are just grateful to have with us
            and to claim you as part of our family!

            Viddyut