Re: Robert's Terrific Triple

  • ambarish2708
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi Rathin,

      I would also like to join in in your congratulations of Robert's
      fantastic achievements, Robert also fitted in a 12.20 2 mile time in
      between - a personal best for many.

      I asked Robert for his photo for a slide show I'm putting together to
      show here in Dublin. It's a picture of humility, of a person that
      feels he needs to do these things.

      Unassuming in nature, gentle in character and powerfully achieved,
      Robert efforts are truly inspiring. For many, next year a 47 mile and
      marathon are now on the cards. Thanks Robert and keep up the good
      running.

      Ambarish
    • shane_dublincentre
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
        I have a little admission to make - I was running the 2 mile race and
        taking it rather easy on myself, telling myself that I had run a
        marathon 3 days before. However on the final hill Robert passed me and
        Mr Ego came to the fore, reminding me that Robert had done the 3100,
        marathon and 47 the day before and was still going to beat me unless I
        stirred myself. So I passed him out and hared home to avoid any
        embarrassing repeat at the finish line. So thank you Robert for, er,
        inspiring me to ever higher achievements... :)

        Shane

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ambarish2708