My Life's Soul-Journey

  • chakori_aharan
    Message 1 of 84 , Aug 31, 2005
      August 31

      Have faith in yourself. You will have a new
      heart of assurance. Have faith in God. You
      will have a new life of accomplishment.

      We have to be faithful both in the inner world and
      in the outer world. When we are faithful to our
      inner life, to our life of aspiration, or even when
      we are faithful to our outer activities, we feel that
      our divinity is blossoming petal by petal. When
      we go deep within, we see that there is only one
      person who is constantly and eternally faithful to
      us, and that is God. From time immemorial He
      has been faithful to us, faithful to His creation.

      Because you have made faith
      Your loving and illumining friend,
      Your mind-your enemy number one-
      Will no longer come to play with you.

      Sri Chinmoy

      from the book:
      "My Life's Soul-Journey"
      Daily Meditations

      [the above text is unofficial]
    • chakori_aharan
      Message 84 of 84 , Oct 26 7:48 AM
        October 25

        It is absolutely necessary to prevent oneself
        from giving off impure vital love. Otherwise,
        one will constantly gave to wrestle with the
        gigantic forces of ignorance.

        One has to use love not to bind or possess the
        world, but to free and widen one's own consciousness
        and the consciousness of the world.
        One must not try to substitute the heart's pure
        love for the impure vital love. What one must do
        is to bring the heart's purifying and transforming
        love into the impure vital. The vital, as such, is not
        bad at all. When the vital is controlled, purified
        and transformed, it becomes a most significant
        instrument of God.

        Only when our dynamic vital
        Challenges the wild emotional vital
        Can our soul erase