Reunions and Introductions

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      When Celebrations arrives, it offers a time of sweet reunion with
      friends from all over the globe. Thanks to the community of
      Inspiration Group regulars, new acquaintances can also be made. I was
      quite happy to match up the face and name with several individuals I
      have shared discussion with here -- Anubha being one in particular. Hi
      Anubha! - back again from the virtual world.

      I also met someone who is most certainly an angel thinly disguised as
      a human being. Her name is Suchana and I was more than delighted to
      make her acquaintance. Those of you who know her already will surely
      agree that it is no hyperbole to describe her true identity as nothing
      less than an angel sweet.

      Feeling lucky to share in such a diverse community of seekers,
      Sharani :-)