Re: Meditate on

  • beverly_canada
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
      Dear Bernice,

      The guessing game sounds fun and instructive. Thanks for sharing this
      creation. It might make good play for young children, too. The "Meditate on"
      quotes remind me of a talk from "Earth's Cry Meets Heaven's Smile", in which
      Sri Chinmoy suggests not only what to meditate on, but also best times.
      Perhaps, this too, could be incorporated into a guessing game for long car
      rides or joy days. Here are a few excerpts:

      "I need peace. Please tell me if there is any special time for me to meditate
      on peace. Early in the evening, between six and seven, is the best time to
      meditate on peace. Nature, as it offers its salutations to the setting sun, will
      inspire you, comfort you and help you in achieving peace. "

      "I need power. Then meditate at twelve noon. The blazing sun and the most
      dynamic hour of the day will help you. "

      The full text can be found at:
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/earth-cry/part2/15.html

      Beverly

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, bernice131313 <