Bea Swims The English Channel!

  • ahelee_sf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 8:05 AM
      On a world record breaking day, Beate Kinze from Austria, made her
      English Channel Crossing! 14 Hours and 6 Minutes!!

      14 Hours, 6 Minutes!!!

      The only thing I have heard besides is that she lost her swim cap and
      they had to cut her hair in front so that she could see... that is a
      new one!

      I also do know that this girl could only swim breaststroke until not
      so
      long ago. She learned freestyle through a technique I like called
      Total
      Immersion and worked hard to perfect her stroke this past year.
      Also, during her final months of preparation she moved to Munich to
      help work at a new enterprize and lost her Mother to cancer.

      She is brave and strong and deserves this fantastic day!

      _
      Ahelee