World Harmony Run

  • maleenendra
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2005
      The aspect of the World Harmony Run that I love the most is the
      children's performances of the Song. At our opening ceremony, the
      schools choir sang the song complete with actions, whistling and hand
      claps much to the innocent joy of those present - all the television
      stations!!

      They all love it so much. To check out various school performances,
      you may direct your browser to here:

      http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/song/schools/
    • mateszekely
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2005
        The World Harmony Run is a brilliant initiative. It connects 70
        countries, and still remains on the people's level. It moves hundreds
        of thousands of people, and still remains spontaneous. Unbelievebly
        simple, and still connects the aspirations of people with an
        elementary power.

        It's goal is maybe not to CREATE harmony, since harmony does exist in
        the world. Obviously not everywhere, not all the time, but it does
        exist: in individuals, and between individuals, in families, and
        between families, in nations, and between nations. It's goal is rather
        UNITING manifestations of harmony. In a way how creeks unite into
        rivers, and rivers unite into seas. At least I feel it like that. I
        imagine it like that.

        There is a huge potential in this event for the future.

        In the Hungarian organizations that I coordinate, some 20 or 30
        disciples work. Hundred percent on a voluntary basis. Of course on
        different places of all the national events countless „outsiders" work
        as well. In fact they are not outsiders. Theirs is the World Harmony
        Run. Mayors, teachers, trainers, voluntary organizers, policemen,
        journalists, and many more. We owe them really a lot of gratitude.