Re: Race Prayer July 30, 2005

  • markhoogakker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi Sharani,

      Thank you so much for your accounts of the boat trip and the race
      prayers. It gives us truly the feeling of taking part in what is
      happening in New York. When I read the race prayer, I clearly
      pictured my sweaty self sitting down on the pavement after running
      two miles, cludging my little note boke and trying to write down Sri
      Chinmoy's inspiring message. It's a great joy for us non-newyorkers
      to read about even the smallest thing that Sri Chinmoy is doing.
      Thanks again and please keep up the good work!

      with gratitude,

      Mark