2 poems

  • prachar_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      For all who enjoy reading French, or just looking at the form
      of those beautiful-sounding words, there is now a site on the web to
      satisfy both inwardly and outwardly. It is at
      http://francais.srichinmoy.org/

      I find the various sites in different languages most appealing and
      enjoyable, but I must confess, the one I have most been looking
      forward to, still has not appeared.

      Can anyone inform me, when, O when will the Icelandic-language site
      be ready?

      I eagerly await that red-letter day!

      In the meantime, may I submit 2 little poetry-offerings...

      *************

      My Lord,
      I do not wish to pen fine poems,
      Or make any impression.
      I do not wish to arrest the world,
      Or chart each heaven.
      I do not wish to know, or to understand.

      I wish, I fervently wish only
      to be,
      Fully and truly
      to be.