Two prayers answered similtaneously

  • volkhardtoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Last Friday at Joy-Discovery I was preparing for my cooking class on
      the weekend. I was hoping I would be able to find at least one more
      person who would join the class to make it a decent group. I decided
      to 'put it out there' and told the other girls to be on the lookout for
      a potencial student. The next day Anubha told me that a lady had come
      in to Joy- Discovery last night not long after I had left. She said she
      had eaten a curry from a takeaway shop earlier which was delicious and
      had thought how she would love to learn about how to make a good
      curry.It just so happened that the subject of this weeks cooking class
      was currys and dals! She was overjoyed, and sighned up immediately. I
      was once again baffled and delighted by the ways God works.