Re: God is listening, just speak quietly.

  • pushpendra27
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi Christopher,

      At Incense Of The World we have been selling Sri Chinmoy's Heart Garden book since May
      to bookstores and gift stores throughout Australia.

      There response from shopkeepers has been very positive.
      I also really love this book. In fact the more I show it to people and see their response to
      it the more and more I like it.

      We have Sri Chinmoy's Heart Garden book featured on our website and there is a small
      selection of some of the 300 poems printed there.

      Just go to:

      http://www.incenseworld.com.au/

      Happy reading!

      Pushpendra

    • christopher_melb
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2005
        I recently gave my sister a copy of 'Sri Chinmoy's Heart Garden'.
        There was one particular aphorism that had quite a profound effect
        upon her;

        'Be a true friend of your own heart. Lo and behold, all will befriend
        you'

        [unofficial]

        here is my sister's explanation of how it helped; (her name is Cara)

        'I have always had trouble making new friends and have been anxious
        that other people won't like me. When I read that quote it made me
        realise that the most important thing is whether or not I like myself.
        As soon I started putting more energy into liking myself, rather than
        impressing other people, I found that those around me were immediately
        drawn to me. Making friends became easy.'

        Yet again I was reminded of the fact that everyday Sri Chinmoy touches
        the hearts of thousands of people across the globe; be they sincere
        seekers of the Truth, admirers of his artwork, or perhaps just a
        passerby who stumbles across one of his aphorisms in a shop window.
        Like a fully laden mango tree humble bowing its branches to offer its
        fruits to all who are hungry, Sri Chinmoy brings down these words of
        wisdom from higher realities and lovingly and compassionately offers
        them to the world at large. His words are most enlightening.

        take some time to visit
        www.srichinmoylibrary.com/

        or check out an excerpt from 'Sri Chinmoy's Heart Garden' at
        www.incenseworld.com.au/books-sri-chinmoy.htm#/

        you are bound to find something that touches your heart

        Christopher, Melbourne

        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Christopher,
        >
        > Aren't we all so blessed to have Sri Chinmoy's constant love and
        > inspiration. For me each of Sri Chinmoy's poems are a book unto
        > themselves. Heart Garden was one small way of offering these divine
        > gems with all seekers.
        >
        > What I am doing is compiling inspiring comments from people who have
        > received a copy of Heart Garden. Perhaps you would like to ask your
        > sister if she would like to put this in writing and you could send
        > it to me. We will compile them all and present them to Sri Chinmoy.
        >
        > Sahayk.
        > friSri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, christopher_melb
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > Truly a beautiful aphorism Sahayak (see below)- I must also commend
        > > you on your works in putting together 'Sri Chinmoy's Heart
        > Garden', a
        > > wonderful of book containing some of his most beautiful aphorisms.
        > > gave a copy of the book to my sister two days ago and she keeps
        > > texting me her favourite aphorisms every few hours with comments
        > like
        > > 'they really do work!' and 'this is amazing'.
        > >
        > > Are there samples of this book online somewhere for anyone who
        > might
        > > be interested?
        > >
        > > Christopher, Melbourne
        > >
        > > [Dear Christopher, a web site is going to be ready in a few weeks]
        > >

        > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sahayak_hello
        > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > > Hi all,
        > > >
        > > > One of my favourites -
        > > >
        > > > God is listening.
        > > > Just speak quietly.
        > > > God is listening.
        > > > Just speak devotedly.
        > > > Believe me,
        > > > God is not and cannot be deaf
        > > > To your heart-longing.
        > > > His Compassion-Perfection
        > > > Has caught the very first faint cry
        > > > From your oneness-heart.
        > > > God is listening.
        > > > Just speak quietly and devotedly.
        > > >
        > > > Sri Chinmoy.
        > > >
        > > > [above text is unofficial]
        > > >
        > > > Love to all,
        > > >
        > > > Sahayak.
      • sahayak_hello
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2005
          Dear Christopher,

          Please pass on my sincere 'thank you's' to Cara. It is so beautiful
          to see how Sri Chinmoy touches our heart's in such a personal way.

          My only reason for compiling Heart Garden was for its divine beauty
          to fall onto and lift the hearts of the countless seekers around our
          beautiful planet.

          Gratitude,

          Sahayak.

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, christopher_melb

        • doriscott20002000
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 7, 2005
            It's such a beautiful book Sahayak, I gave it to a friend and now I
            am missing it.

            Doris