Re: Jharna-Kala and expereiences of a visitor

  • durba_l
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      Thank you, Erica.

      I was in the process of doing some research on spiritual art and came
      across some writing of Sri Chinmoy on the subject of Art that is
      quite fascinating. Below are extract from some of his writing…..

      When we create a piece of art, we are really re-creating or
      reflecting some beauty of the Infinite.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/eternity-breath/39.html

      The sole function of Art is to discover beauty within and without.
      And Art is in itself a self-expression of the different levels of
      Consciousness.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/mother-india-lighthouse/21.html

      In particular, I found one that in some way echoes your friend's
      experience…
      ...if you enjoy it with your heart of identification, you
      automatically receive the inspiration in the creation of the artist.
      In the heart, you identify with the inspiration and sooner or later
      that inspiration will reveal itself as a new form of creation in your
      own life.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/art-life-soul-light/48.html

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, erika2713