Problems, problems

  • polestar1931
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      Since everyone has problems to a greater or lesser extent, the talk
      Sri Chinmoy gave about how to use meditation as a problem solver is
      really helpful and inspiring.

      He says ". . . no matter how clever, how sincere or how conscious we
      are, at times we are at a loss in the outer life."

      To read about Sri Chinmoy's suggestions for this type of situation,
      please see the following:

      http://www.srichinmoy.org/html/spirituality/meditation/meditation/practical_problem_solver/1_practical_problem_solver.htm

      Dhrubha