Soul Birds

  • anubha2708
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 11:50 PM
      I was inspired to post some of sri Chinmoy's comments on these sweetest gifts.

      "Each bird embodies a prayerful and soulful heartbeat of my earthly
      existence."

      "When you look at them, think that these birds have come down all the
      way from Heaven to be of service to our Lord Supreme. This will help
      you to imagine your own soul, which is Immortality's representative
      on earth, and to feel that your own soul has also come from Heaven to
      serve your Beloved Supreme."

      "Think of yourself as the most beautiful bird flying in the skies of
      freedom. This freedom is nothing other than constant oneness with
      our Lord Supreme. This freedom is not in destroying something or
      showing your supremacy. This freedom is the freedom of oneness,
      universal oneness. This we get only when we love God in God's own
      Way, only when we love God to please Him is His own Way. It is in
      our inseparable oneness, sleepless oneness with the Will of the
      Supreme that we get the message of freedom, infinite freedom."

      "The more you think of your soul, the more progress you will be able
      to make here on earth. This is the supreme secret: the more you
      think of your soul, the faster you can make progress. And these
      birds embody the soul-consciousness in full measure."

      (Unofficial)

      Love and gratitude
      Anubha, Australia