New site in SPANISH!

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2003
      Dear Kamalakanta,

      ¡Hola! What a divine surprise! I am reading the new site in
      Spanish from the home page!!!! Congratulations!

      I know you and Hareen have been doing a soulful work for the
      betterment of this project. And thanks a lot to Bhuvah and
      Priyadarshan for their precious technical support!!!! Hope many more
      Sri Chinmoy´s students will be inspired to serve the Spanish spoken
      communities by doing more translations in months to come.

      See you soon ... with this poem:

      Action! Action!
      I must act in the body,
      With the body,
      Why?
      Because I need
      Body-transformation and life-perfection.

      Action! Action!
      I must act in the soul,
      With the soul.
      Why?
      Because I need
      God-revelation and God-manifestation.

      Sri Chinmoy
      `The Golden Boat`. Part 18

      In oneness-joy,
      Suchana

      There are beautiful photos and inspired writings about
      Spirituality and Our Path in Spanish at:

      http://www.srichinmoy.org