God is listening, just speak quietly.

  • sahayak_hello
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2005
      Hi all,

      One of my favourites -

      God is listening.
      Just speak quietly.
      God is listening.
      Just speak devotedly.
      Believe me,
      God is not and cannot be deaf
      To your heart-longing.
      His Compassion-Perfection
      Has caught the very first faint cry
      From your oneness-heart.
      God is listening.
      Just speak quietly and devotedly.

      Sri Chinmoy.

      [above text is unofficial]

      Love to all,

      Sahayak.
    • christopher_melb
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29, 2005
        Truly a beautiful aphorism Sahayak (see below)- I must also commend
        you on your works in putting together 'Sri Chinmoy's Heart Garden', a
        wonderful of book containing some of his most beautiful aphorisms. I
        gave a copy of the book to my sister two days ago and she keeps
        texting me her favourite aphorisms every few hours with comments like
        'they really do work!' and 'this is amazing'.

        Are there samples of this book online somewhere for anyone who might
        be interested?

        Christopher, Melbourne

        [Dear Christopher, a web site is going to be ready in a few weeks]

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sahayak_hello
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > One of my favourites -
        >
        > God is listening.
        > Just speak quietly.
        > God is listening.
        > Just speak devotedly.
        > Believe me,
        > God is not and cannot be deaf
        > To your heart-longing.
        > His Compassion-Perfection
        > Has caught the very first faint cry
        > From your oneness-heart.
        > God is listening.
        > Just speak quietly and devotedly.
        >
        > Sri Chinmoy.
        >
        > [above text is unofficial]
        >
        > Love to all,
        >
        > Sahayak.
      • sahayak_hello
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31, 2005
          Hi Christopher,

          Aren't we all so blessed to have Sri Chinmoy's constant love and
          inspiration. For me each of Sri Chinmoy's poems are a book unto
          themselves. Heart Garden was one small way of offering these divine
          gems with all seekers.

          What I am doing is compiling inspiring comments from people who have
          received a copy of Heart Garden. Perhaps you would like to ask your
          sister if she would like to put this in writing and you could send
          it to me. We will compile them all and present them to Sri Chinmoy.

          Sahayk.
          friSri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, christopher_melb
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Truly a beautiful aphorism Sahayak (see below)- I must also commend
          > you on your works in putting together 'Sri Chinmoy's Heart
          Garden', a
          > wonderful of book containing some of his most beautiful aphorisms.
          > gave a copy of the book to my sister two days ago and she keeps
          > texting me her favourite aphorisms every few hours with comments
          like
          > 'they really do work!' and 'this is amazing'.
          >
          > Are there samples of this book online somewhere for anyone who
          might
          > be interested?
          >
          > Christopher, Melbourne
          >
          > [Dear Christopher, a web site is going to be ready in a few weeks]
          >

          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sahayak_hello
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > One of my favourites -
          > >
          > > God is listening.
          > > Just speak quietly.
          > > God is listening.
          > > Just speak devotedly.
          > > Believe me,
          > > God is not and cannot be deaf
          > > To your heart-longing.
          > > His Compassion-Perfection
          > > Has caught the very first faint cry
          > > From your oneness-heart.
          > > God is listening.
          > > Just speak quietly and devotedly.
          > >
          > > Sri Chinmoy.
          > >
          > > [above text is unofficial]
          > >
          > > Love to all,
          > >
          > > Sahayak.
        • pushpendra27
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
            Hi Christopher,

            At Incense Of The World we have been selling Sri Chinmoy's Heart Garden book since May
            to bookstores and gift stores throughout Australia.

            There response from shopkeepers has been very positive.
            I also really love this book. In fact the more I show it to people and see their response to
            it the more and more I like it.

            We have Sri Chinmoy's Heart Garden book featured on our website and there is a small
            selection of some of the 300 poems printed there.

            Just go to:

            http://www.incenseworld.com.au/

            Happy reading!

            Pushpendra

          • christopher_melb
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6, 2005
              I recently gave my sister a copy of 'Sri Chinmoy's Heart Garden'.
              There was one particular aphorism that had quite a profound effect
              upon her;

              'Be a true friend of your own heart. Lo and behold, all will befriend
              you'

              [unofficial]

              here is my sister's explanation of how it helped; (her name is Cara)

              'I have always had trouble making new friends and have been anxious
              that other people won't like me. When I read that quote it made me
              realise that the most important thing is whether or not I like myself.
              As soon I started putting more energy into liking myself, rather than
              impressing other people, I found that those around me were immediately
              drawn to me. Making friends became easy.'

              Yet again I was reminded of the fact that everyday Sri Chinmoy touches
              the hearts of thousands of people across the globe; be they sincere
              seekers of the Truth, admirers of his artwork, or perhaps just a
              passerby who stumbles across one of his aphorisms in a shop window.
              Like a fully laden mango tree humble bowing its branches to offer its
              fruits to all who are hungry, Sri Chinmoy brings down these words of
              wisdom from higher realities and lovingly and compassionately offers
              them to the world at large. His words are most enlightening.

              take some time to visit
              www.srichinmoylibrary.com/

              or check out an excerpt from 'Sri Chinmoy's Heart Garden' at
              www.incenseworld.com.au/books-sri-chinmoy.htm#/

              you are bound to find something that touches your heart

              Christopher, Melbourne

              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Hi Christopher,
              >
              > Aren't we all so blessed to have Sri Chinmoy's constant love and
              > inspiration. For me each of Sri Chinmoy's poems are a book unto
              > themselves. Heart Garden was one small way of offering these divine
              > gems with all seekers.
              >
              > What I am doing is compiling inspiring comments from people who have
              > received a copy of Heart Garden. Perhaps you would like to ask your
              > sister if she would like to put this in writing and you could send
              > it to me. We will compile them all and present them to Sri Chinmoy.
              >
              > Sahayk.
              > friSri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, christopher_melb
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > Truly a beautiful aphorism Sahayak (see below)- I must also commend
              > > you on your works in putting together 'Sri Chinmoy's Heart
              > Garden', a
              > > wonderful of book containing some of his most beautiful aphorisms.
              > > gave a copy of the book to my sister two days ago and she keeps
              > > texting me her favourite aphorisms every few hours with comments
              > like
              > > 'they really do work!' and 'this is amazing'.
              > >
              > > Are there samples of this book online somewhere for anyone who
              > might
              > > be interested?
              > >
              > > Christopher, Melbourne
              > >
              > > [Dear Christopher, a web site is going to be ready in a few weeks]
              > >

              > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sahayak_hello
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > > Hi all,
              > > >
              > > > One of my favourites -
              > > >
              > > > God is listening.
              > > > Just speak quietly.
              > > > God is listening.
              > > > Just speak devotedly.
              > > > Believe me,
              > > > God is not and cannot be deaf
              > > > To your heart-longing.
              > > > His Compassion-Perfection
              > > > Has caught the very first faint cry
              > > > From your oneness-heart.
              > > > God is listening.
              > > > Just speak quietly and devotedly.
              > > >
              > > > Sri Chinmoy.
              > > >
              > > > [above text is unofficial]
              > > >
              > > > Love to all,
              > > >
              > > > Sahayak.
            • sahayak_hello
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2005
                Dear Christopher,

                Please pass on my sincere 'thank you's' to Cara. It is so beautiful
                to see how Sri Chinmoy touches our heart's in such a personal way.

                My only reason for compiling Heart Garden was for its divine beauty
                to fall onto and lift the hearts of the countless seekers around our
                beautiful planet.

                Gratitude,

                Sahayak.

                --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, christopher_melb

              • doriscott20002000
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 7, 2005
                  It's such a beautiful book Sahayak, I gave it to a friend and now I
                  am missing it.

                  Doris