Self-transcendence Race

  • lotika_rus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      Hi,
      Yesterday we had the 2-mile Self-Transcendence Race in one of the
      main parks of Moscow. The weather was great: warm, no wind, no rain.
      So many runners came - both kids and adults. There were 3 events: 200
      meters for little kids, then 2-mile race for adults, and then 800
      meters for older kids. It was very funny to watch the 200 meters: the
      very little kids (3 or 4 years old) running! Then came the turn of
      their parents and other adults and teens. Some were pro runners, so
      everything went on very fast. I was taking down the numbers of the
      runners at the turn, and they were so fast that in some cases I was
      unable to tell the number because they just flew by! Anyway, I hope
      we can soon see the pictures and short official report at:
      http:\\www.srichinmoyraces.ru