Ping Pong in Australia

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Last night at our Centre meeting we watched one of Mridanga's DVDs
      showing Sri Chinmoy playing ping pong in Cairns, Australia. How
      concentrated he looked! There were two or three hundred of his
      students watching and there was a great roar of approval every time
      he made a nice shot. And, there were some very good smashes.

      At our Centre meeting, as we watched, there were a lot of laughs
      and "ahhhs".

      To see a great spritiual master play ping pong throws away all the
      blues you might have.

      He was playing with my son, Bishwas, too, so that made it extra
      special for me. I have the pride of a son and the pride of a father.

      Yours,

      Nayak

      Here is a little story about ping pong, from God the Supreme
      Humorist, at:
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/god-supreme-humourist/part2/25

      Tarun: Can God play ping-pong?
      Sri Chinmoy: Certainly God can play ping-pong. Ping-pong is a
      miniature cosmic Game. Here He plays with the tiniest ball and there
      He plays with the highest and strongest cosmic forces.