I sing, I smile

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
      September is Spring in the Southern hemisphere. Springs means
      newness of nature and soul. Thank you to my spiritual teacher to have
      come to me on this blessed day, twenty-one years ago!

      Let me share this beautiful poem with you all:

      I sing because You sing,
      I smile because You smile.
      Because You play on the flute
      I have become Your flute.
      You play in the depths of my heart.
      You are mine, I am Yours:
      This is my sole identification.
      In one Form
      You are my Mother and Father eternal,
      And Consciousness-moon, Consciousness-sun,
      All-pervading.

      ¨My Flute¨, Sri Chinmoy

      Gratitude infinite for all the inspiring messages posted!

      In oneness-joy,
      Suchana
    • ckglotus
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        Suchana: congratulations on your Anniversary on the Path! What a great bles=
        sing to
        receive the Love and guidance of Sri chinmoy, and what a joy to get to know=
        through
        his path all these sincere seekers who cry for God-realisation! Gratitude t=
        o all my
        brothers and sisters who walk on this path!-Kamalakanta

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > September is Spring in the Southern hemisphere. Springs means
        > newness of nature and soul. Thank you to my spiritual teacher to have
        > come to me on this blessed day, twenty-one years ago!
        >
        > Let me share this beautiful poem with you all:
        >

        > I sing because You sing,
        > I smile because You smile.
        > Because You play on the flute
        > I have become Your flute.
        > You play in the depths of my heart.
        > You are mine, I am Yours:
        > This is my sole identification.
        > In one Form
        > You are my Mother and Father eternal,
        > And Consciousness-moon, Consciousness-sun,
        > All-pervading.
        >
        > ¨My Flute¨, Sri Chinmoy
        >

        > Gratitude infinite for all the inspiring messages posted!
        >
        > In oneness-joy,
        > Suchana
      • putrima21
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
          One of my favorite poems from Sri Chinmoy's first writings is the
          poem "I sing, I smile" from the collection "My Flute":

          I Sing, I Smile

          I sing because You sing,
          I smile because You smile.
          Because You play on the flute
          I have become Your flute.
          You play in the depths of my heart.
          You are mine, I am Yours:
          This is my sole identification.
          In one Form
          You are my Mother and Father eternal,
          And Consciousness-moon, Consciousness-sun,
          All-pervading.

          When Sri Chinmoy recites his poems his voice goes right into my heart, and that is the best way for me to receive his light - through a poem. When I am tired from work in the evening or during the day, his poetry energizes me and I feel reborn. I am so happy, grateful and privileged as a simple human being to have access to the infinite source, to my Master.