Re: HOW TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

  • goldenboat27
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2003
      Thanks for the kind words, Nayak.
      Of course, I'm merely reporting what's going on. In August, I did
      plenty of interviews, which are ready to be turned into stories --
      and hope to do many more. The thanks should really go to those
      who are doing so many awesome manifestations -- and are
      happy to talk about it!
      Mark

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayak_ltp
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Mark's story is so nice, so well-written and enjoyable. This is
      > exactly the way to get the word out: through interesting stories.
      >
      > Thanks, Mark!
      >
      > Nayak
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com,
      priyadarshan44
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > HOW TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
      > > by Mark Juddery
      > >
      > > Advertisements for comedy shows and movies often
      promise