Dipali's victory

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      I am so proud of Dipali! She has been winning race after race for
      God knows how many years. She is following her teacher's advice and
      not slowing down a bit as she gets "younger". Her brother, Kishore,
      is so impressive, too, with this commitment to running and sports.

      If you want to go directly to the picture of Dipali crossing the
      finish line of the 700-mile race, click right here:

      http://www.srichinmoyraces.us/s_c/gallery/usa_races/2003_ultratrio/Sep
      t24Gallery/source/dipalifinish.htm

      Yours,

      Nayak