Joke time!

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      I badly need jokes all the time. I work in science and it can get
      deadly serious some times. So, here is a joke:

      "Mother, mother, I am dying to be an actor but nobody thinks that I
      can be an actor."

      "It's easy, my child, just break your leg."

      "What will happen if I break my leg?"

      "You will be in a cast for months."

      Excerpt from Relaxation-Secrets For The Pressured Mind by Sri
      Chinmoy.

      If you want more jokes from this book, go to

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/relaxation-secrets

      Good luck, and keep smiling!

      Nayak