My Life's Soul Journey September 23

  • matt_boulton73
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2003
      Here is a passage from My Life's Soul Journey, by Sri Chinmoy, for
      September 23:

      Everybody has to define God in his own way. God is above and beyond
      all description. You may say God is an infinite expanse of
      consciousness. The one who is sitting beside you may say, "No, God is
      infinite light," and a third may say, "God is all power." A fourth
      person may say, "God is personal. He is like a human being: He has two
      hands, two eyes, a nose and so forth." Each person will define God in
      his own way. My definition is this: God is man yet to be fully
      manifested, and man is God yet to be fully realised. We are all human
      beings, but at the same time we are God.