Raisa Maximovna Gorbachev

  • lotika_rus
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2003
      Hello,

      I would like to remind everyone that today is the anniversary of
      Raisa Maximovna Gorbachev's passing. It is unnecessary to say (since
      all of us know it) what a good, outstanding person she was. Being in
      such a high position as she was, she had always remained soulful,
      genuinly concerned about people, especially children, nice to
      everyone, humble. She did so much for her country and for the world.
      The book she wrote was called "I hope". Hope - this is what she
      treasured till she breathed her last. Let us all hope that what she
      dreamed of will come true: joy and happiness for everyone. Maybe, on
      this day some of us could pray for it and remember this incredible
      personality - Raisa Maximovna Gorbachev.

      Lotika
    • nayak_ltp
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2003
        Raisa! You were so beautiful, both inwardly and outwardly. One of
        my most favorite spots in all of the many videos about Sri Chinmoy is
        the short scene showing his first live meeting with Raisa Maximovna
        Gorbachev. She was so warm and appreciative, and everyone was clearly
        having a wonderful experience. She loved Sri Chinmoy's art. She
        became a real sister to him.

        God Bless you, Raisa. I am sure that you are working for all of us
        from your current location.

        Yours,

        Nayak

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, lotika_rus