Poem

  • prachar_1
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 20, 2003
      *************

      There is a universe, beyond our time and space,
      Beyond dimension, omni-free;
      A perfect perfection-protection-haven
      Of purity-sky and beauty-sea.

      Enlivened by the Avatar's Breath
      Dancing in nectar-ecstasy,
      Suffering vanished, error banished,
      Embracing all from each eternity.

      This universe, though seeming far,
      Is yet within our instant choice;
      For all our hearts are beckoned there
      The moment
      Each new Song of Yours takes voice.

      Prachar
      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 1, 2004
        "The New year comes
        To give you another
        opportunity
        To get rid of your old self."-Sri Chinmoy

        -Recently Vikramaditya (I hope I am spelling it right) put out a
        beautiful book with quotes by Sri chinmoy. It is called "The Wings of
        Gratitude" and contains meditations for each day of the year, as well
        as an incredible collection of talks on gratitude in the introduction
        of the book. This introduction is almost 14 pages long, and in the
        next few days I will be posting quotes from it, for I find it very
        inspiring and illumining, something to be shared. So here is the first
        one:

        "Gratitude is a living reality. What God has is infinite Compassion
        and our gift to God is an iota of gratitude to be placed at His Feet.
        Gratitude-power can never be surpassed. It is the only satisfaction we
        can offer God. This is not because God needs our gratitude but because
        He needs ample opportunity to enter into us in a more effective way,
        and gratitude increases our receptivity."-Sri Chinmoy
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 3 1:15 PM
          "No mind-emptiness,
          No heart-oneness,
          No God-Fulness."
          -Sri Chinmoy

          Joy to all!-Kamalakanta
        • andrey_ua27
          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 15 12:42 PM
            My Happiness

            Yesterday
            My happiness
            Was my God-acceptance.

            Today
            My happines
            Is my life-transformation.

            Tomorrow
            My happiness
            Shall be my God-manifestation
            In the core of perfection.

            Sri Chinmoy

            You can read more at
            http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-golden-boat/part15

            Andrey, Ukraine
          • kelmcmeikan
            Message 5 of 28 , Jul 1, 2004
              Hi everyone, Today I would like to share a poem by Sri Chinmoy that
              is very special to me......

              "I phoned God and asked him to do
              something about my impurity-life.
              He told me that he knows all about it and that he is
              definitely going to take care of it."

              -Sri Chinmoy
            • kelmcmeikan
              Message 6 of 28 , Jul 2, 2004
                Another one of my favourite aphorism's by Sri Chinmoy:

                "For a lazy person every day is a busy day."
              • japmki
                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 18, 2004
                  Heard during the Joyday weekend in Sweden, a poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                  "Wild fantasies feed the mind.
                  Pure ecstasies feed the heart."

                  --

                  Jari
                • japmki
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jul 23, 2004
                    "I measure my life's boundaries.
                    My Lord counts only my heart-garden-flowers."

                    --Sri Chinmoy
                  • adesh_widmer
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jul 23, 2004
                      "A oneness-heart-runner
                      Is never afraid of any distance
                      For he is always ready
                      To run along Eternity's Road
                      To realise, reveal
                      And manifest God"

                      -Sri Chinmoy

                      From 27'000 Aspiration Plants No. 221

                      A happy, joyful and refreshing weekend to all!

                      Adesh
                    • japmki
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jul 24, 2004
                        "If my life really desires to be a God-server,
                        then God's Heart will be my life's untiring supplier."

                        -- Sri Chinmoy
                      • asthaloy
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jul 24, 2004
                          I came from God with God to see the Feet of His descending Grace.
                          I shall go from man with man to see the Goal of his ascending face.

                          --Sri Chinmoy
                        • japmki
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jul 25, 2004
                            I prayerfully offer my Lord Supreme
                            the streaming tears of my heart.
                            My Lord Supreme blessingfully offers me
                            the beaming smiles of His Heart.

                            -- Sri Chinmoy
                          • cheerfulmoon2000
                            Message 13 of 28 , Jul 25, 2004
                              "Not only the person
                              Who answers,
                              But also those who ask
                              God-hungry questions
                              Are awakened and wise."

                              Sri Chinmoy

                              (Greetings from Cologne)
                              HELMUT
                            • asthaloy
                              Message 14 of 28 , Jul 25, 2004
                                A surrendered soul is God's dearest possession.
                                A transformed life is God's highest achievement.

                                -Sri Chinmoy

                                Have a nice day!
                                -Asthaloy
                              • japmki
                                Message 15 of 28 , Jul 26, 2004
                                  "I love God. There may be an iota of truth.
                                  God loves me. Indeed, this is the bloom of truth
                                  and this is the blossom of truth."

                                  -- Sri Chinmoy
                                • japmki
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jul 27, 2004
                                    "Only inside the heart of silence
                                    God gives us His Nectar-flooded Smile."

                                    -- Sri Chinmoy
                                  • japmki
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jul 29, 2004
                                      "Our heart-aspirations, our life-dedications
                                      are very carefully examined by God Himself
                                      before He allows us to live in
                                      His Infinity's Heart-Home."

                                      - Sri Chinmoy
                                    • japmki
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jul 30, 2004
                                        "Today, Heaven is beckoning my climbing heart-flames."

                                        -Sri Chinmoy
                                      • japmki
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jul 31, 2004
                                          "Only the silence-power of the heart
                                          can conquer all the negativities of the mind."

                                          - Sri Chinmoy
                                        • japmki
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Aug 2, 2004
                                            "Love what you do for God.
                                            You will love infinitely more."

                                            - Sri Chinmoy
                                          • gratitudeflow
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Aug 5, 2004
                                              [From Nada]

                                              "My Absolute Lord Supreme,
                                              May my mind today and everyday
                                              Love You only.
                                              May my life today and everyday
                                              Serve You only.
                                              May I today and everyday
                                              Place my success-joy and my progress-peace
                                              At Your Compassion-Feet."

                                              - Sri Chinmoy

                                              Have a nice and prosperous day!
                                            • japmki
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Aug 7, 2004
                                                "May each good thought be
                                                the ruler of my mind."

                                                -Sri Chinmoy
                                              • doriscott20002000
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Aug 8, 2004
                                                  "May each thought of mine
                                                  Comes from the sunshine
                                                  Of my heart's love."

                                                  -Sri Chinmoy

                                                  In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, japmki
                                                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                                  > "May each good thought be
                                                  > the ruler of my mind."
                                                  >
                                                  > -Sri Chinmoy
                                                • doriscott20002000
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Aug 8, 2004
                                                    "From sunrise to sunrise
                                                    I have only one prayer-
                                                    God's Supreme Victory
                                                    Here on earth."

                                                    <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                                    > "May each good thought be
                                                    > the ruler of my mind."
                                                    >
                                                    > -Sri Chinmoy
                                                  • Sergy_Karov
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Sep 15, 2004
                                                      23,448.

                                                      "Why do you think of those
                                                      Who are standing in your way?
                                                      Think only of the One
                                                      Who is your Friend,
                                                      Your Father,
                                                      Your Mother,
                                                      Your Everything
                                                      For all Eternity.
                                                      And that is the Supreme."

                                                      -Sri Chinmoy
                                                      from "Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants"

                                                      [unofficial version]

                                                      Sergey K.
                                                      Zurich
                                                    • t_borissova
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Feb 8, 2005
                                                        [From Tanya]

                                                        When we do our poetic attempts, the words come usually from our
                                                        minds; sometimes they come from the hearts; at times they come
                                                        directly from our souls. But when I read Sri Chinmoy's aphorisms I
                                                        see it's not merely poetry, it is the highest truth and wisdom.

                                                        Here's a short, simple poem totally inspired by the wisdom-light of
                                                        Sri Chinmoy:

                                                        Do not be afraid
                                                        to mention God's name.

                                                        Do not tolerate
                                                        the ignorance play.

                                                        Do not hesitate
                                                        to live for God's sake.

                                                        In oneness-heart Tanya

                                                        [Thank you very much, Tanya. I remind you again that we have some
                                                        customs designed to help keep your online experience pleasant and
                                                        hassle-free. To post in the Inspiration Group, please set your
                                                        member preferences to hide your email address. Please post directly
                                                        on the Yahoo Sri Chinmoy Inspiration site (not by sending an email
                                                        from your mail account). You can use this shortcut link to message
                                                        #9286 for more details. Otherwise, I shall be forced (as the
                                                        popular song goes) to "Blame it on the Borissova." :-) -Assistant
                                                        Moderator]

                                                        http://tinyurl.com/2z72h/9286
                                                      • beverly_canada
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Feb 10, 2005
                                                          Hello Tanya!
                                                          It is good to see another posting by you. I particularly like the
                                                          last line in your poem, "Do not hesitate to live for God's sake. "

                                                          Beverly

                                                          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, t_borissova