Re: My Life's Soul-journey

  • sare_bear2713
    Message 1 of 150 , Jul 2 2:55 AM
      Thank you for this message. Often I find myself working in
      'irritating' situations (I visit people to clean their homes). I love
      this job emmensly and feel that it's a real blessing from the Supreme,
      although at times I find it difficult to 'block out' people's loud
      music, cigarette smoke etc. I have the inclination to simply quit
      certain jobs, but recently Ive felt that God is trying to get me to
      see the very best in people and simply accept situations. His
      protection is always there if we call apon Him. I have realised that
      'acceptance' simply cannot be done without invoking inner peace. It is
      the one single thing that enables me to accept a situation and
      appreciate the good qualities in others, rather than trying to run
      away. Thanks to Sri Chinmoy's teachings, I am discovering that we can
      only truly be of any help to people, when we have inner peace.
      Unfortunately there's no quick-fix, and our daily meditations are the
      way to go of course. It will be a life-long process (many lives!).
      God willing, I want to wait. I know it will be worth it in the end.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, chakori_aharan
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > June 30
      >
      > No happiness can be seen, no happiness can
      > be felt, without the heart's peace-smile.
      >
      > Another way to avoid becoming involved in irritating
      > situations is to invoke peace. For the spiritual
      > person, for the sincere seeker, it is always
      > advisable to bring down peace from above. While
      > invoking peace you will feel enormous strength
      > inside you and around you. The power of inner
      > peace is infinitely greater, more solid and concrete,
      > than any other situation created by anybody
      > on earth. Your inner peace can easily devour
      > the irritation caused by somebody else.
      >
      > How can we have peace?
      > Not by talking about peace,
      > But by walking
      > Along the road of peace.
      >
      > Sri Chinmoy
      > [unofficial]
      >
      > from the book
      > "My Life's Soul-journey"
      > Daily Meditations
    • chakori_aharan
      Message 150 of 150 , Jul 26 8:45 AM
        July 26

        Who told you that you are unworthy? It is
        absolutely untrue! You are already in God's
        Vision-Boat, and He is piloting the Boat
        cheerfully and proudly.

        Let us try to know ourselves. Let us try to observe
        what we truly are. Very often we feel that we are
        insignificant creatures. We have nowhere to go,
        nothing to achieve and nothing to give. This is
        what we feel in our day-to-day existence. But
        what we truly are is totally different from what we
        feel. We are all God's children. At each moment,
        God is pouring into us something divine and
        something truthful. He expects much from us,
        but nothing beyond our capacity. He knows what
        we can consciously offer to Him. Right now, we
        feel that we are weak, unimportant, useless. But
        in God's Eyes, we are divine, we are fruitful, we
        are infinite.

        Little soulful efforts
        Can make not only a good seeker
        But also a perfect instrument of God.