Vacuum cleaners and attatchments

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Like many here, I have been enjoying Anita's jokes like anything,
      and I have a rather humorous story to tell regarding one of them.

      At the center last week, I told the joke about the yogi having
      trouble vacuuming his apartment because he had no attaatchments.
      This was a big hit and we all enjoyed quite a laugh over this joke.

      This past weekend we had a garage sale to raise money for the
      Harmony Run. Everybody contributed whatever they had around their
      house that they weren't using. One boy brought a used, but in
      excellent vacuum cleaner. Early on in the sale, an older lady
      expressed great interest in the vacuum cleaner, so we haggled over
      the price for a short while.
      We decided on a price, and she was ready to take it home when she
      asked "Where are the attatchments?"
      The boy who had brought the vacuum cleaner looked rather
      embarrassed, as he realized that he had forgotten the attatchments
      at home.

      He quickly dashed home and appeared a short while later with all of
      the attatchments in tow. Of course we all had a good laugh, and he
      will forever be known as the deeply spiritual one of the center,
      because he is the yogi with no attatchments :)

      Thanks again Anita for the joy!

      Purnakama