Always what we need...

  • ahutanyc <ahuta@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2003
      Always what we need is good company.
      Always what we need is the bird of our heart.
      Always what we need is a divine wave flowing through our body.
      Always what we need is beauty's varied expression.
      Always what we need is an undivided mind.
      Always what we need is a hope channel.

      ____

      Amazing, one poem is enough to guide your life by!!

      Ahuta

      Check out this site:

      http://www.srichinmoy.org/