jokes

  • ninaussie
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9 6:26 PM
      What did ET's mother say when ET got home?
      Where on earth have you been???

      What's smaller then a mozzie's cozzie?
      A bees Knees!!!!

      Doctor, doctor I feel like a piano.
      "wait a minute while I take some notes."

      From the chameleon comedian!!
    • niriha7
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2005
        Speaking of jokes, I found some funny ones from Richard's website
        (Richard from Oxford and great cyclist):

        http://www.richardpettinger.com/Interests/funny_gcse_exams/index_html

        These jokes are answers given by 16 years old students in response to
        exam questions. After reading the jokes, look around on Richard's site.
        Be sure to check out PoetSeers.org which Richard co-authors and
        WriteSpirit.net . Richard is the webmaster of WriteSpirit.net
        Here is a shorter link that Richard gave in his recent post (#13756)

        http://tinyurl.com/c4zlt
      • joe_from_aussie
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2005
          I'm with Niriha. The "jokes" on Richard's website are absolutely
          hilarious, especially given they're not actually jokes, but real-life
          Joe.

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, niriha7
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Speaking of jokes, I found some funny ones from Richard's website
          > (Richard from Oxford and great cyclist):
          >
          > http://www.richardpettinger.com/Interests/funny_gcse_exams/index_html
          >
          > These jokes are answers given by 16 years old students in response to
          > exam questions. After reading the jokes, look around on Richard's
          site.
          > Be sure to check out PoetSeers.org which Richard co-authors and
          > WriteSpirit.net . Richard is the webmaster of WriteSpirit.net
          > Here is a shorter link that Richard gave in his recent post (#13756)
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/c4zlt
        • smarana31
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2005
            Time to relax!!!

            A musician is practising, windows wide open.
            Suddenly a lady´s shoe is shooting in and almost hit his head.
            "What an impudence!" the trumpeter is uttering angrily.
            "Keep going, dear", the wife exclaims. "Maybe the second shoe will
            follow - the first one fits!"

            The music teacher asked which musical instrument the oldest one was.
            Peter shouts, "The accordion, it has the most wrinkles."

            What do clouds and school teachers have in common?
            When they disappear it´s getting nice.

            Religion teacher: "What do we have to do first, so that our sins
            will be forgiven?"
            "We have to commit sins, Sir."

            Two sportsmen are bragging about their achievements.
            "Yesterday I was running a marathon and after that i jumped 2,10m
            high!"
            "No wonder, with such a long approach run."

            "Hi, Albert!" someone is calling from the other side of the street.
            "How are you? In former days you looked more elegant and you were
            slimmer; you had more hair and ..."
            "Just a moment", says the other gentleman.
            "My name is not Albert."
            "What? Did you change your name too?"
          • smarana31
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 19, 2006
              I was recently in New York and Valentin from Ukraine told me a joke.

              Two drunkards are sitting on a bench and are starring into the dark
              night.
              Says the one, "Can you see the two moons over there?"
              Says the other, "Yes, but in which line?"

              more...

              "Look at that guy over there. He has long hair, a worn out jeans and
              a cigarette in his mouth…is that a boy or a girl?"
              "That is my daughter."
              "Oh, I am sorry, I did not know that you are the mother."
              "Definitely, I am not, I am her father!"

              Religion teacher, "What do we first have to do, so that our sins are
              going to be forgiven?"
              "Sir, we have to commit sins."

              "Darling, I want to have this hat or no one."
              "Okay, then no one."

              "Doctor, wherever I put my finger it hurts."
              "You have broken your finger."

              Happy laughs
              Smarana
            • sopan_31
              Message 6 of 6 , May 5 10:14 PM
                I read a few jokes today ...

                If today it is zero degrees outside and tomorrow it is going to be twice as cold, how many degrees is it going to be tomorrow?

                Life on Earth is expensive but it includes a trip around the sun every year.

                It is beautiful to do nothing and than rest afterwards.

                Sopan