Re: Sri ChinmoyPool Swimmers - & Swim in Australia

  • adhiratha <ADHIRATHA@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      It seems that Australia has 50 meter pools in most towns. I confirmed
      that there are two on the 1X bus route to Cairns on the Cook Highway
      One is opposite the Cook University [before you get to SmithField
      Mall]
      and other is just before you get to Cairns, Topak [spelling?]Centre
      More details on request.
      - Adhiratha
      p.s. Green cover over half the pool so it is coller and only $3.00
      Australian for the day
      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, "adhiratha