Re:  Inspire And Be Inspired (aphorism)

  • melinda_geelong
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      --Hello Beverly and thankyou for inspiring me today!
      Kamalakanta has also posted a reminder of the simple things that are
      so important in his story about Jack the child. A single day without a
      happy thought or a smile is a wasted day. I recently read an aphorism
      of Sri Chinmoys about how much I love the company of my friends and
      this group definitely fills that need. In addition to the awesome
      achievements of individuals, we can always reliably look to the
      simplest things to inspire us as well!
      Keep posting and stay happy everyone

      - In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada