Back again + Some jokes

  • anitabusic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 3:48 PM
      Dear all,

      It's been a while since I posted or even read the posts. So I just
      want to say hi to all those I know and recently have met and
      introduced myself to. It gave us much joy to find out who is who -
      for Niriha it was a revelation to discover that she already knew me!
      Sending you a smiley with the biggest smile Niriha!

      And for the time being, I will end with a few waiter jokes and my
      offbeat comments in brackets:

      Diner: Watch out! Your thumbs are in my soup!
      Waiter: Don't worry, Sir, it's not that hot!
      [what a considerate diner! don't you think?]

      A waiter brings the customer the steak he ordered with his thumb
      over the meat.
      "Are you crazy?" yelled the customer, "with your hand on my steak?"
      "What" answers the waiter, "You want it to fall on the floor again?"
      [gross, gross, gross!!!]

      Waiter: "Tea or coffee, gentlemen?"
      1st customer: "I'll have tea."
      2nd customer: "Me, too - and be sure the glass is clean!"
      (Waiter exits, returns)
      Waiter: "Two teas. Which one asked for the clean glass?"
      [hmmm, a further explanation might be handy - at least to some party
      of the joke or to me]

      Two men were in a restaurant and ordered fish. The waiter brought a
      dish with two fish, one larger than the other. One of the men said
      to the other, "Please help yourself." The other one said "Okay", and
      helped himself to the larger fish. After a tense silence, the first
      one said, "really, now, if you had offered me the first choice, I
      would have taken the smaller fish!" The other one replied, "What are
      you complaining for; you have it, don't you?"
      [and here I am trying to be nice and showing off how nice I am and
      how you should be as well... I want my mother!]

      Two attorneys went into a diner and ordered two drinks. Then they
      produced sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat. The
      waiter became quite concerned and marched over and told them, "You
      can't eat your own sandwiches in here!" The attorneys looked at each
      other, shrugged their shoulders and then exchanged sandwiches.
      [can't fool them laywers, no siree, can't fool them]

      "What flavors of ice cream do you have?" inquired the customer.
      "Vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate," answered the new waitress in a
      hoarse whisper.
      Trying to be sympathetic, the customer asked, "Do you have
      laryngitis?"
      "No...." replied the new waitress with some effort, "just...erm....
      vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate."
      [what on Earth is he asking for, hasn't he heard what I just said,
      people are sometimes truly inconsiderate, and my throat is aching
      me ... who wants to work?]

      Alright, hopefully the jokes shocked you into waking up and your
      bellies are have a good workout from laughter.

      Frenzy jokes,

      Anita