World Harmony Run

  • maleenendra
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1 3:45 PM
      In Australia, the World Harmony Run is set to commence in the next few
      weeks. Things are really gearing up for it and we have many inspiring
      and energising things planned. But the best thing is that they are
      also being executed!

      And how about the song??!! It is brilliant!!

      As Prabuddha said, we downloaded the video file from the US website.
      It is tops - video is definitely the best!
    • archeemoffitt
      Message 2 of 9 , May 4 5:49 AM
        Hi Everyone,
        I was recently on the World Harmony Run for a week and would still be
        there with the team if I didn't have a pile of bills to pay every
        month. What a most perfect experience I was always happy. The team is
        wonderful, a truely great team and America and her people are special,
        truely special seen through the eyes of this great manifestation of
        oneness. I hope all of you have visited their website
        http://www.worldharmonyrun.org and will send emails to them. You are all
        sooooooooooooooooo great with words!
        Love Archee
      • maleenendra
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17 1:44 AM
          Browsing through the World Harmony Website the other day, I came
          across a joyous photo of two smiling participants jogging through the
          serene countryside somewhere in Europe.

          Just this simple image has fired my enthusiasm for our country's Run's
          start in Melbourne very soon. This is set to be extremely inspiring;
          talking to countless school children, running through the vastly
          changing landscapes of regional Australia.

          We are all looking forward to it immensely!
        • maleenendra
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2005
            The aspect of the World Harmony Run that I love the most is the
            children's performances of the Song. At our opening ceremony, the
            schools choir sang the song complete with actions, whistling and hand
            claps much to the innocent joy of those present - all the television
            stations!!

            They all love it so much. To check out various school performances,
            you may direct your browser to here:

            http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/song/schools/
          • mateszekely
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2005
              The World Harmony Run is a brilliant initiative. It connects 70
              countries, and still remains on the people's level. It moves hundreds
              of thousands of people, and still remains spontaneous. Unbelievebly
              simple, and still connects the aspirations of people with an
              elementary power.

              It's goal is maybe not to CREATE harmony, since harmony does exist in
              the world. Obviously not everywhere, not all the time, but it does
              exist: in individuals, and between individuals, in families, and
              between families, in nations, and between nations. It's goal is rather
              UNITING manifestations of harmony. In a way how creeks unite into
              rivers, and rivers unite into seas. At least I feel it like that. I
              imagine it like that.

              There is a huge potential in this event for the future.

              In the Hungarian organizations that I coordinate, some 20 or 30
              disciples work. Hundred percent on a voluntary basis. Of course on
              different places of all the national events countless „outsiders" work
              as well. In fact they are not outsiders. Theirs is the World Harmony
              Run. Mayors, teachers, trainers, voluntary organizers, policemen,
              journalists, and many more. We owe them really a lot of gratitude.