no unhappy circumstance could ever change God's will

  • vesna_blazevska Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      [Dear Vesna,
      We care a lot about your online safety.
      To help stay safe online, please set your member preferences
      so that your email address will not be visible. Just go to
      "Edit My Membership" here:
      And click "Hide my email and IP address ..."
      Please also check the option: "Do not convert to HTML."
      Make sure you save the changes (click on "Save Changes").
      Due to the large number of members and messages, everyone
      needs to please follow this procedure. Otherwise, your
      message may not appear.]

      Hello to all,

      Since this is my first presentation before the group I chose this to
      be with my first experience connected to meditation and teachings of
      Sri Chinmoy.

      I have heard from somebody who gives lectures on meditation that his
      experience taught him how to recognize, who among those who visit
      his lectures are really spiritually hungry and really need
      meditation. He said they either laugh or cry during the lecture.

      Me and Koojena belong to the group of those who laughed, we laughed
      so much that we could not control it. And what was even bigger
      embarrassment, we couldn't leave because our seats were in a middle
      of the row, which means we had to ask at least 10-15 people to stand
      in order to let us leave. Since we could not do this we stayed until
      the end, with God's assistance, came next two lectures and now, we
      have been around for 14 years.

      Later many times a disturbing thought came to me, what would have
      happened if our seats had been the last in the row? Most probably we
      would have left and God knows when we would have been given another
      opportunuty, until I realized that we didn't leave not because our
      seats were away from the exit, but becuse we were fixed to our seats
      and that no unhappy circumstance could ever change God's will.

      Until next
      Vesna