Re: In the bad books...

  • franmbc
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 1943
      Shane and Purnakama -

      "You are not alone"!

      One time we printed the wrong address number on our class leaflets,
      so instead of directing everyone to the Quaker Meeting House we were
      directing them to a private address further along the street.

      Oops.

      We had to station someone outside the house for the evening to avert
      any mishap.

      Fran

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000