Re: New Article.

  • shardul_nz
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Well, thank you all for the encouragement! The hospital stories are
      coming; it's just a time thing. I am glad that those little musings
      bring some joy. We humans love a good story and as Ila would have it,
      Life is a circus...

      Will keep trying ... Shardul.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ian_geelong
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > -
      > Hi also Shardul,
      > another voter for you including hospital stories!
      > greetings from a new poster from Geelong
      > Ian
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2005
        Hi Stephanie!

        What a thrill to see you here on this site!
        I fondly remember shopping with you on Jamaica Ave. searching for the
        elusive perfect capri pants;and then when we finally found them,we
        discovered that the brand name on them was actually your
        name, "Stephanie".

        I look forward to hearing more from you on this site, and to seeing
        you in August!

        Ta Ta!

        Purnakama

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, stephanie_geelong
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > It's great to know that you reckon we are nice people Christopher!
        This is my first
        > time posting - I'm really looking forward to being part of this
        group! Hullo to
        > everyone I've met in New York!
        >
        > Stephanie from Geelong, Australia
        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, Christopher wrote:
        > > [Dear Christopher,
        > >
        > > We care a lot about your online safety.
        > > To help stay safe online, please set your member preferences
        > > so that your email address will not be visible. Just go to
        > > "Edit My Membership" here:

        referer=1

        > > And click "Hide my email and IP address ..."
        > >
        > > Please also check the option: "Do not convert to HTML."
        > > Make sure you save the changes (click on "Save Changes").
        > >
        > > POSTS SENT BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
        > >
        > > Due to the large number of members and messages, everyone
        > > needs to please follow this procedure. Otherwise, your
        > > message may not appear.
        > >
        > > Very gratefully,
        > > Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group moderators]
        > >
        > > What a nice group of people! Since becoming a student of Sri
        Chinmoy a