New on SriChinmoy.TV: Synthesizer of April 13

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Unfortunately the link to the new synthesizer video on SriChimoy.TV
      didn't work when I posted the message yesterday. So, if you are
      inspired to watch it, now it should work. Just go to

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/

      and click on the news item in the NEWS box and you will get a first
      information page with the direct link to the clip!

      Kedar