Re: Sunny Sunirmalya

  • prashphutita
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2005
      Hi ya, Sunirmalya! How have you been?

      I am another of the (very) many students of Sri Chinmoy who really
      miss your presence... I always remember the wonderful times we used
      to share together. Especially when I was new on the path, and you
      were such a tremendously inspiring influence on me (brings a tear or
      three to my eyes...). It was great to see you again when you spent a
      few days attending the functions with Sri Chinmoy when he was in
      Australia (what year was that, anyway? early 2003? It seems such a
      long time ago, already).

      Anyway, I'll keep a close eye out for your name on the Sri Chinmoy
      Inspiration Group. Ciao for now...

      Your brother,

      Prashphutita (Melbourne)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayaknayaknayak
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Sunirmalya,
      >
      > My heart leapt when I saw your name. You are my favorite humorous
      > disciple. Your humor is a gift from heaven, for sure. You can
      never be
      > ex. You are "rex", which means "king".
      >
      > Be well,
      >
      > Nayak
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, spudface2005
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > [From Sunirmalya]
      > >

      > > Hi Chitvan & Arpan,
      > >
      > > And I wanted to thank Arpan on behalf of the dingbat ex-disciples
      > > who follow the inspiration group and particularly enjoy his work.
      > > He is the world's best runner, great sitar player, fantastic
      chippie*
      > > etc. but best of all is his work in the inspiration group.
      Bravo!!!