Andrés Plays arrangement of "Jishu Kristo"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Andrés is a very talented musician.
      His arrangements of Sri Chinmoy's melodies flow in a very special way.
      When I listen to his music,
      I can feel an orchestra behind it,
      such is the ease with which rich musical ideas flow through them.
      We hope you enjoy this arrangement,
      and we hope to hear more of Andres' music
      in the future.

      To listen, please go to:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/

      Joy to all!