Re: New Article.

  • mpalit
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hi Shardul,

      Can you include some of your hospital stories on your website and
      link it here? They are some of the cutest and fun stories that I
      have ever read. I presented the book to one of our new disciples
      here in New York. He loved it as well.

      Mahatapa

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, niriha7
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > To the wise guy down in New Zealand, waiting for part 2 to the
      > wonderful part 1.
      >

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shardul_nz
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi Everyone...
      > >
      > > I have just posted an article written by some wiseguy down in New
      > > Zealand. Entitled 'April Adventures - Part 1', it begins thus...
      > > Cool, clear April dawn - here in New Zealand autumn is showing
      its
      > > face. Half a world away in New York, winter is moving aside for
      > > spring. Passport - check! Airline tickets - check! Springtime in
      New

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/shardul/april_2005/april2005_
      1

      > > Best Wishes to all ... Shardul.
    • niriha7
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 29, 2005
        Hi Shardul, selecting the "reply" button gives the same subject line
        but I often forget that the subject line may need a slight
        modification. So here it is - and now you will know that we are
        corresponding with you. :~)

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mpalit
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Shardul,
        >
        > Can you include some of your hospital stories on your website and
        > link it here? They are some of the cutest and fun stories that I
        > have ever read. I presented the book to one of our new disciples
        > here in New York. He loved it as well.
        >
        > Mahatapa
        >

        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, niriha7
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > To the wise guy down in New Zealand, waiting for part 2 to the
        > > wonderful part 1.
        > >

        > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shardul_nz
        > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >

        > > > Hi Everyone...
        > > >
        > > > I have just posted an article written by some wiseguy down in
        New
        > > > Zealand. Entitled 'April Adventures - Part 1', it begins thus...
        > > > Cool, clear April dawn - here in New Zealand autumn is showing
        > its
        > > > face. Half a world away in New York, winter is moving aside for
        > > > spring. Passport - check! Airline tickets - check! Springtime
        in
        > New
        > > > York - my Spiritual Master and a whole bunch of friends from
        all
        > > over
        > > > the world to hang out with for two weeks - Bring it on!!
        > > > Heaven alone knows how or if the article will ever end.
        > > >
        > > > If you would like to read more, click on this link:

        http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/shardul/april_2005/april2005_
        > 1
        > > >
        > > > Best Wishes to all ... Shardul.
      • Christopher
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 30, 2005
          [Dear Christopher,

          We care a lot about your online safety.
          To help stay safe online, please set your member preferences
          so that your email address will not be visible. Just go to
          "Edit My Membership" here:

          And click "Hide my email and IP address ..."

          Please also check the option: "Do not convert to HTML."
          Make sure you save the changes (click on "Save Changes").

          POSTS SENT BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

          Due to the large number of members and messages, everyone
          needs to please follow this procedure. Otherwise, your
          message may not appear.

          Very gratefully,
          Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group moderators]

          What a nice group of people! Since becoming a student of Sri Chinmoy a
          little over a year ago I have been most delighted to be a part of the
          extended community of spiritual seekers with whom I have been able to
          share my journey. Over the past few months it has been most
          encouraging and inspiring to peruse the anecdotes, poetry and words of
          wisdom found within this inspiration group! Great work to all involved!

          Christopher, Melbourne

          ps. Chi Running is truly amazing!
        • stephanie_geelong
          Message 4 of 10 , May 1, 2005
            It's great to know that you reckon we are nice people Christopher! This is my first
            time posting - I'm really looking forward to being part of this group! Hullo to
            everyone I've met in New York!

            Stephanie from Geelong, Australia
            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, Christopher wrote:
            > [Dear Christopher,
            >
            > We care a lot about your online safety.
            > To help stay safe online, please set your member preferences
            > so that your email address will not be visible. Just go to
            > "Edit My Membership" here:

            > And click "Hide my email and IP address ..."
            >
            > Please also check the option: "Do not convert to HTML."
            > Make sure you save the changes (click on "Save Changes").
            >
            > POSTS SENT BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
            >
            > Due to the large number of members and messages, everyone
            > needs to please follow this procedure. Otherwise, your
            > message may not appear.
            >
            > Very gratefully,
            > Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group moderators]
            >
            > What a nice group of people! Since becoming a student of Sri Chinmoy a
            > little over a year ago I have been most delighted to be a part of the
            > extended community of spiritual seekers with whom I have been able to
            > share my journey. Over the past few months it has been most
            > encouraging and inspiring to peruse the anecdotes, poetry and words of
            > wisdom found within this inspiration group! Great work to all involved!
            >
            > Christopher, Melbourne
            >
            > ps. Chi Running is truly amazing!
          • ian_geelong
            Message 5 of 10 , May 1, 2005
              -
              Hi also Shardul,
              another voter for you including hospital stories!
              greetings from a new poster from Geelong
              Ian

              -- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mpalit <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Hi Shardul,
              >
              > Can you include some of your hospital stories on your website and
              > link it here? They are some of the cutest and fun stories that I
              > have ever read. I presented the book to one of our new disciples
              > here in New York. He loved it as well.
              >
              > Mahatapa
              >

              > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, niriha7
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > To the wise guy down in New Zealand, waiting for part 2 to the
              > > wonderful part 1.
              > >

              > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shardul_nz
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > Hi Everyone...
              > > >
              > > > I have just posted an article written by some wiseguy down in New
              > > > Zealand. Entitled 'April Adventures - Part 1', it begins thus...
              > > > Cool, clear April dawn - here in New Zealand autumn is showing
              > its
              > > > face. Half a world away in New York, winter is moving aside for
              > > > spring. Passport - check! Airline tickets - check! Springtime in
              > New
              > > > York - my Spiritual Master and a whole bunch of friends from all
              > > over
              > > > the world to hang out with for two weeks - Bring it on!!
              > > > Heaven alone knows how or if the article will ever end.
              > > >
              > > > If you would like to read more, click on this link:
              > > >

              > http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/shardul/april_2005/april2005_
              > 1
              > > >
              > > > Best Wishes to all ... Shardul.
            • shardul_nz
              Message 6 of 10 , May 1, 2005
                Hi everyone,

                Well, thank you all for the encouragement! The hospital stories are
                coming; it's just a time thing. I am glad that those little musings
                bring some joy. We humans love a good story and as Ila would have it,
                Life is a circus...

                Will keep trying ... Shardul.

                --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ian_geelong
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > -
                > Hi also Shardul,
                > another voter for you including hospital stories!
                > greetings from a new poster from Geelong
                > Ian
              • purnakama2000
                Message 7 of 10 , May 2, 2005
                  Hi Stephanie!

                  What a thrill to see you here on this site!
                  I fondly remember shopping with you on Jamaica Ave. searching for the
                  elusive perfect capri pants;and then when we finally found them,we
                  discovered that the brand name on them was actually your
                  name, "Stephanie".

                  I look forward to hearing more from you on this site, and to seeing
                  you in August!

                  Ta Ta!

                  Purnakama

                  --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, stephanie_geelong
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                  > It's great to know that you reckon we are nice people Christopher!
                  This is my first
                  > time posting - I'm really looking forward to being part of this
                  group! Hullo to
                  > everyone I've met in New York!
                  >
                  > Stephanie from Geelong, Australia
                  > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, Christopher wrote:
                  > > [Dear Christopher,
                  > >
                  > > We care a lot about your online safety.
                  > > To help stay safe online, please set your member preferences
                  > > so that your email address will not be visible. Just go to
                  > > "Edit My Membership" here:

                  referer=1