OT: Re: Life's a circus...or meeting Shane

  • doriscott20002000
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hello Niriha,

      I am not so sure anymore whether Shane too found the post amusing.
      In case you feel offended Shane, I am very sorry. It seems to me
      that at the moment I don't have a good hand to write something
      original.

      And now the story with the leaflets! :-)

      Doris

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, niriha7

    • colmbolmcolm
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 30, 2005
        Hi Doris,

        I enjoyed your 'meeting Shane' story. Don't worry, one of Shanes many
        good traits is that you can offend him as much as you want, untill
        the cows come home, and he'll always forgive you!! As for the
        leaflets, it's a good thing that I'm not in Dublin at the moment or
        else I'd have a sore hand from all the number changing!
        -=>Colm.

        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

> [...]
        > the
        > > > gallery site.) He looked at me. I continued: "I think you don't
        > > know
        > > > me, do you?" He said: "Yes, give me some help." I said: "Not
        > yet."
        > > > The other boy said: "Do you come from Switzerland?" I said: "In
        > > > way..." Shane got it: "Are you from East Germany?" I: "Yes." :-)
        > > >
        > > > :-) And suddenly he started talking and talking. I tried so
        hard
        > > > concentrate, but I only got Assistant Moderator... But I felt
        > only
        > > > joy inside my heart. This is what he is spreading when he
        talks.

        > > > When we parted he said: "We will definitely meet again."
        > > >
        > > > Whenever I met him again in the crowd he didn't recognise me
        any
        > > > more. He seemed to be another world. Or does he come from

      • shane_dublincentre
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 30, 2005
          Hi Doris,

          I did indeed enjoy the story very much, I've been just a little too
          occupied with day-to-day stuff this week to reply. It's nice to hear
          I was spreading joy. Makes me feel I'm actually doing something
          useful for the world.

          It's most likely I was in another world the next time you saw me, and
          not a very pleasant one. The April visit to NY was quite tough for me
          this year. Although I think now I'm over the worst of it. :)

          Shane