Namitaba's triumph

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      I just visited the site which shows Sri Chinmoy and others applauding
      enthusiastically and joyfully for Namitaba after he won the 3,100-
      mile race, plus a photo of Namitaba with a huge smile.

      The site is:

      http://www.srichinmoyraces.us/

      What a stupendous achievement. Now, I am praying for each of the
      other runners to reach their goal. It is hard to say that one
      person "won" the race, because the achievement is so monumental that
      anyone who participates and does a high mileage has also won. Their
      lives will never be the same.

      YOurs,

      Nayak