Re: videos

  • jadranka11
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hi Priyadarshan,

      I am watching the dial-up versions, and all the videos are almost the
      same quality, Abichal's and Trishul's are a little bit better than
      Suprabha's.

      When I first time saw Trishul's and Abichal's interviews when you
      just made it they were sharp but I watched it on a limited, much
      smaller screan. Now I could make it larger but it lost clearness and
      sharpness. It seems logical, but I wanted to check anyway. Videos
      stream smoothly.

      Thanks for making it, I am looking forward for the new ones.

      Gratitude,

      Jadranka

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan27