Inspired by 3100 mile race videos

  • ckglotus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hi! One of my favorite things to do when I'm feeling blue is to watch
      the 3100 mile race videos. Today I am watching Abichal again. He is
      smiling as he is talking, and there is a certain cheerfulness and
      appreciation for life about him. Also, he is definitely a walking
      poet. When he is talking about the unknown, it's just fantastic! How I
      wish we had more videos of other activities around the world! For
      example, the Self- Transcendence Triathlon in Australia, the zurich
      lake swim, some mountain climbing, Mountain-Silence in concert, these
      are all things which are happening somewhere else, and I do not get
      enough of a chance to see it and enjoy it. Any thoughts about this,
      anyone? Love you all, Kamalakanta.
      By the way, you can watch the 3100 mile race videos at
      http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
    • salil_wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
        Dear Kamalakanta,

        Another thing which might inspire you is Namitabha just won the 3100
        mile
        race. Visit http://www.srichinmoyraces.us/ for all the latest.

        Salil

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ckglotus