Self-transcendence 2-mile race

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 10:16 AM
      This should be called the two-smile race. This morning I went to our
      Self-Trascendence two-mile race, staged by Daulot, Stota, and, this
      morning, Asthaloy.

      As usual, the morning blahs before the race were telling me to just
      forget it and to stay home and work in a 2-mile run "sometime". The
      better half of me got me going and I went out to the race. My time
      was incredibly slow--24:27 (that's minutes, not hours), but I felt
      happy afterward, with no sign of the blues or anything.

      OK!

      So what is the point?

      The point is run and become. Become something you were not. Become
      something better than you are.

      Yours,

      Nayak

      For more on running, go here: