I got the sound!

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2003
      3100 racde videos

      I tried again and got the sound! It was just some silly button on my
      computer that defeated me last time.

      I loved all of the interviews, and I especially enjoyed seeing
      Trishul's dog, Dharma.

      See it all yourself at
      http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries

      Yours,

      Nayak

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, asthaloy
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Aparajita,
      >
      > Fantastic stuff!
      > I really enjoyed all the interviews, and look forward to the ones
      yet
      > to come. These runners are amazing!
      >
      > Nayak, sorry for your troubles, in my case I did get sound.
      >
      > Asthaloy Nyman
      >

      > May my heart become
      > An inner long-distance
      > Running-hero
      > On God's Perfection-flooded Road
      > To become the Heart
      > Of tomorrow's God.
      >
      > Sri Chinmoy
      > Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 107
      >

      > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-aspiration-plants
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayak_ltp
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi, Aparajita, I heard no sound on Suprabha's video. I
      previously
      > > heard sound for Abichal's video. Did I do something wrong?
      > >
      > > Yours,
      > >
      > > Nayak
      > >
      > > Others can try at
      > >
      > > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
      > >
      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ckgaparajita
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > > Hi,
      > > >
      > > > Just in case you haven't been by the 3100 Mile Race site
      recently,
      > > there are new
      > > > versions of the videos there, including Trishul, Abichal and
      > > Suprabha. Matt "The Kid"
      > > > Boulton is coming soon. Hope you enjoy them.
      > > >
      > > > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
      > > >
      > > > - Aparajita
    • jadranka11
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2003
        A question about videos:

        I got the sound and the picture but the picture is not clear. Is it
        supose to be a better quality or I didn't do something well?

        Picture was visible, but a little bit dark and like I was waching
        through a fog.

        But I like the whole idea about these interviews very much. It
        brought the race into my home in completely different aspect. I had
        feeling that I was there at the race with all of them, helping and
        running...
        Thanks so much,

        Jadranka

        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > 3100 racde videos
        >
        > I tried again and got the sound! It was just some silly button on
        my
        > computer that defeated me last time.
        >
        > I loved all of the interviews, and I especially enjoyed seeing
        > Trishul's dog, Dharma.
        >
        > See it all yourself at
        > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
        >
        > Yours,
        >
        > Nayak
        >
        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, asthaloy
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > Aparajita,
        > >
        > > Fantastic stuff!
        > > I really enjoyed all the interviews, and look forward to the ones
        > yet
        > > to come. These runners are amazing!
        > >
        > > Nayak, sorry for your troubles, in my case I did get sound.
        > >
        > > Asthaloy Nyman
        > >

        > > May my heart become
        > > An inner long-distance
        > > Running-hero
        > > On God's Perfection-flooded Road
        > > To become the Heart
        > > Of tomorrow's God.
        > >
        > > Sri Chinmoy
        > > Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 107
        > >

        > > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-aspiration-plants
        > >
        > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayak_ltp
        > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > > Hi, Aparajita, I heard no sound on Suprabha's video. I
        > previously
        > > > heard sound for Abichal's video. Did I do something wrong?
        > > >
        > > > Yours,
        > > >
        > > > Nayak
        > > >
        > > > Others can try at
        > > >
        > > > http://srichinmoyraces.us/galleries
        > > >
        > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ckgaparajita

        > recently,
        > > > there are new
        > > > Suprabha. Matt "The Kid"

      • priyadarshan27
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2003
          Hi Jadranka,

          are you watching the dial-up version of the broadband version?
          Are you experienceing this on all the videos, or just one?
          Are the video stuttering, or they stream smoothly?

          It is basically impossible to have a sharp video of people running in
          a 160x120 pixel movie, on a 56k stream. You either have to have
          a very tiny size, or static video (like an interview).

          I will try to make downloadable versions, so that even if visitors
          have a slow connection, if they have patience they can watch
          an almost-dvd quality version of the videos.

          Please, let me know

          Thank you very much for your note!

          priyadarshan

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, jadranka11
          <no_reply@y...>

        • jadranka11
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2003
            Hi Priyadarshan,

            I am watching the dial-up versions, and all the videos are almost the
            same quality, Abichal's and Trishul's are a little bit better than
            Suprabha's.

            When I first time saw Trishul's and Abichal's interviews when you
            just made it they were sharp but I watched it on a limited, much
            smaller screan. Now I could make it larger but it lost clearness and
            sharpness. It seems logical, but I wanted to check anyway. Videos
            stream smoothly.

            Thanks for making it, I am looking forward for the new ones.

            Gratitude,

            Jadranka

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan27