Eulogy to John Paul II, April 2, 2005- Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
      Sri Chinmoy Eulogises Pope John Paul II, April 2, 2005

      Sri Chinmoy reads from his book, "Pope John Paul II: God's Heart-Prize
      Winner", in memory of the Holy Father, who passed away today.

      To listen, please go to:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/

      Kamalakanta Nieves
      April 2, 2005
      New York
    • rathin_31
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2005
        Hi Kamalakanta,
        any chance of putting this up as a smaller file?
        Regards,
        Rathin
        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Sri Chinmoy Eulogises Pope John Paul II, April 2, 2005
        >
        > Sri Chinmoy reads from his book, "Pope John Paul II: God's Heart-Prize
        > Winner", in memory of the Holy Father, who passed away today.
        >
        > To listen, please go to:
        > http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/
        >
        > Kamalakanta Nieves
        > April 2, 2005
        > New York
      • shardul_nz
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2005
          Hi Kamalakanta,

          Thanks for putting Sri Chinmoy's eulogy to Pope John Paul II on
          Radio Sri Chinmoy. I listened to it this morning and was very moved to
          hear these utterences. Sri Chinmoy has a lovely way of describing and
          at the same time honouring the essence of great figures like the Holy
          Father - just listening to the eulogy was really inspiring and
          uplifting. I have added a link to it from my site. You are doing some
          good work there - Thanks Heaps Bro! (Muchas Gracias Amigo in NZ
          speak).

          With Gratitude ... Shardul.

          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Sri Chinmoy Eulogises Pope John Paul II, April 2, 2005
          >
          > Sri Chinmoy reads from his book, "Pope John Paul II: God's
          Heart-Prize
          > Winner", in memory of the Holy Father, who passed away today.
          >
          > To listen, please go to:
          > http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/
          >
          > Kamalakanta Nieves
          > April 2, 2005
          > New York
        • kayeboat
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
            I join Shardul in thanking Kamalakanta for pointing to Sri Chinmoy's
            eulogy to Pope Paul II. It was indeed very moving and comforting
            and it honours the essence and magnitude of the good done by this
            very great man. It was very moving to observe the depth of the
            worldwide spiritual response to his passing, and the heartfelt
            appreciation for the good he has done during his remarkable lifetime.

            With gratitude, Kaye

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shardul_nz