Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group

  • srichinmoyinspiration
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      We most sincerely thank the Assistant Moderator with
      everything in our hearts for dedicating so much time and care
      to moderating this wonderful group.

      We look forward to hearing from him again sometime, but only
      after a well deserved rest. We sincerely wish him the
      satisfaction of a hearty sigh -- the kind that one expresses
      when they know they have given so very much of themselves for
      a worthy cause.

      A few individuals are now sharing the task of moderating this
      group, taking turns at this great opportunity. We wish to
      remind the new members to please make sure to refer to the
      group guidelines for posting:

      Basic Posting Procedure

      1. Create a Yahoo ID and password

      2. Join the Inspiration Group

      3. Set your member preferences to hide your email
      address(!!!)

      4. Post online here:

      See more details here: http://tinyurl.com/5fr7p

      Very gratefully,

      Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group moderators
    • kayeboat
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
        I haven't checked the site consistently for a while as I have been
        very busy, and didn't know our esteemed AM is leaving. (There has
        always been something to inspire and bring some light to my day when
        I had time to take a quick and silent dash around the site.) I
        would like to send him a heartfelt thanks for his great work, humour
        and perception. I would like him to know how much I appreciate what
        must have been for him a very difficult call at times.

        Sincerely, Kaye

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com,