Good to be back!

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi Everyone!

      I have just returned from visiting my mother for my spring break
      holiday, and I have spent the last few hours catching up here.
      I was so grateful to come back and read all of the inspiring
      messages. It feels like coming back home. I want to comment on every
      one, but I would have to spend the next 3 hours writing, so I will
      just say gratitude to all for the beautiful writing, aspiration, and
      inspiration.( and for the great jokes Kamalakanta :)

      Dear AM: You have meant so much to us here. You have meant so much to me here.
      So many times you made me laugh out loud with your witty comments.
      I've cried reading your deeply moving and inspirational postings.
      You have accepted and encouraged all different kinds of writing,
      thoughts, feelings and opinions.

      I am not very eloquent at expressing my inner most feelings, as
      anything that I write in that vein always seems shallow and
      inadequate,
      so I will end here by saying only one thing; gratitude for what you
      have done here. You have performed a great selfless service and I'm
      sure that there will be many others who will come to express their
      deep gratitude to you, and sadness at your parting.

      Yours in silly poems,
      Purnakama